If you wish to join the contest, you must register at ACM. Please refer to
ACM's website for the
A direct link to open your coach account for the last changes is now available :-)
Considering you will be joining our contest, information below should provide you with enough information to find a place to sleep during te contest.
1. At the University (classrooms)
- Make reservations on time (a couple of days before the contest).
- Bring your own blanket/comforter/sleeping-bag/camping mattress since
you'll be sleeping in the classrooms and there are no beds available.
- There will be toilets and showers, and breakfast as well.
- Will be open from Friday 6:00 PM until Sunday 5:00 PM.
- Will be accessible any time during the weekend (also at night).
- There will be no strangers in the building, but leaving valuables is
at your own risk.
- Cost: E 10,- for 2 nights, including breakfast.
Listed below are the better-known hotels in Delft, including the
walking distance in minutes to the University.
You can make reservations online.
All hotels except the Campanile are located in, or right next to the
old city centre.
The Campanile is a good choice if you're traveling by car. It is
located next to the A13 highway and has more parking room than the
other hotels. It is quite far from the station and the University.
3. Questions ?
Any questions concerning your stay in Delft can be sent to Samuel.
Faculty of Information Technology and Systems
2628 BZ Delft
W.I.S.V. Christiaan Huygens
2628 CD Delft